I am an easy-going, funny, crazy in a positive way, adventurous, driven, mega-energetic, positive-minded and optimistic guy. I take genuine interest in people and I am curious about life. My interests vary widely:
- trying new restaurants
- watching good movies and t.v. shows: Game of Thrones and Battlestar Galactica are two recent favorites.
- gardening, especially water gardens.
- playing almost any sport. Favorites include snowboarding, rollerblading, swimming, cycling, and volleyball.
- reading good books. Currently loving the Jack Reacher series!
- going to exhibitions, movies or theater.
- hiking as I love sitting by a campfire under a starry sky.
- traveling (mostly to locations that speak English, have dollars/cents as currency, and don’t shoot Americans/Australians on sight).
- to this… MY BLOGS! Discussing and/or debating topics of all sorts.
What I’ve noticed about relationships and sharing my experiences of dating women from across two continents. Extra bonus material includes unsolicited advice, my opinions, and the ultimate challenge: can anyone find a special woman for me?
Looking for woman 40ish or younger. I find a person who is intelligent, positive, outgoing and a sense of humor sexy. I like someone who is athletic (biking, swimming, hiking) adventurous, spontaneous. Also can deal with a quiet romantic dinner and conversation for two every once in awhile.
In this blog the main topics of discussion will investigate curious ways to micro-optimize code execution, primarily focusing on Microsoft’s C# .Net language. Some of the principles may be relevant to other languages such as Java, PHP, etc. All postings will include sample code for users to edit and “tweak” to their own needs to see what performs best for their particular scenario.
Full of lots of experiences and/or opinions on latest social, economic, political, insert-latest-trendy-category-here topics.
Some thought provoking.
Some just plain common sense.
Some are a combination of all the above.
Whichever blog you read, you’ll come away with comments and opinions on what I’ve stated.
I definitely love to hear what others have to say!
Disagree with any of my posts? Leave a comment!
Agree with what I’ve said? Leave a comment too!
Or better yet, vote for me to be either President of the U.S.A. or Prime Minister of Australia (or both!)! 🙂
I love to hear from my readers, so contact me any time!